Friday 23 January 2009

Blooming hair colour aaarrrggghhhh

So, tomorrow I’m at the hairdressers.
I’ve not been since November and am like a yeti!!

Ideally I’d have liked a colour on too to hide the old greys but couldn’t afford £48.

Today I bought a colour and did it myself, I fancied something reddish/purple so bought the colour, looked at the picture on the box saying how it would turn out with me having dark hair.
It looks no blooming different!
There’s a slight red tinge that might show up better in daylight.
I might see if its safe to get a toner type colour to put on as I fancied been a bit bright.
I’d hate to put another colour on top and end up with no hair again!! Blimey, its taken me 2 years to get to this length!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sorry! Did it cover the grey? I color mine myself. I do have to leave it on longer-- 45 minutes or so. I'd wait at least 4 weeks before you put more on.

    ReplyDelete