Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy 2014

Happy New Year to you all.

2014 started off with me been ill again! I am getting fed up of having something wrong with me to be honest. This time it was tonsillitis.

It started a month ago and is still going strong. The cough is driving me mad and each time i cough it pulls on my tum. Oh i havent blogged about that one have I,( ready for the knackers yard) I also have gallstones which are very painful and visit the hospital later this month to see if they’ll remove them or not.

I’d had a really bad pain in my stomach and decided i better visit my GP as with it been a similar pain i experienced when i was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer, i had a a bit of a scare thinking i may have it back again. Anyway, i had a scan and it was discovered i have gallstones.

Anyway, this cough i have pulls on my poorly stomach each time i cough and is driving me bonkers.

So the start to the New Year is once again various hospital appointments. think i’m going to just move in, save on petrol hahaha

signature_1

3 comments:

  1. Then I hope the rest of 2014 just gets better and better - along with your tonsils! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping that you fully recover from the tonsillitis and hope that will by now you feel so much better.
    Stay well...... you were an inspiration to me when I was having chemo & then radiotherapy.
    Maggie

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to say hello. I hope you are happy and well.

    ReplyDelete