Tuesday 6 February 2018

The Wanderer Returns

Hello!!
Stand by your beds, it seems I may be back in your lives once again!!

For those who have no idea who I am, I'm a nobody.
But way back in 2008 a lovely lady I had only ever spoken to online talked me into starting a blog.

I used to waffle about my health a lot, a hell of a lot. But that was to help me remember what had happened at my various appointments.

A lot seems to have changed with the look of my blog too, so I must apologize for the exclamation marks everywhere instead of photographs. It seems that, because I deleted or moved the photo's from my device, that I have acquired the !!!.

I've just discovered the original first post that I made on here and which my lovely friend commented.

https://theramblingsoftracey.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-first-scary-post-right-then.html

The Lovely Sandhy is also back blogging and it is because of this gorgeous courageous lady that I'm back, even if I don't post too often, I can at least keep my eye on what progress this Pocket Rocket is making.




Please check out Sandhy's road to recovery
http://sandhysown.blogspot.co.uk/









1 comment:

  1. You are always amazing my friend. Super to hear from you and let's keep up the blogger - we're still here! Yay!
    ��
    xxx

    ReplyDelete