Sunday 1 November 2009

Pizzagate!!


After reading a fellow bloggers blog, namely Around My Kitchen Table about Malteasergate. I felt the need to tell a tale of something that happened to me a few years ago.

Myself and my ex had been out for a few drinks and ended the evening with a pepperoni pizza.. Jason was rather drunk to say the least, but decided that as it was a cold winters night we'd be warmer eating our pizza in bed under the duvet watching telly.

We never bothered to turn the light on, we just chomped the pizza with the romantic light of the portable tv flickering in the background.

I nodded off and left Jason eating his supper...

Early the next morning i woke up and felt a lumpy thing on my nipple...

Yup, Jason had fell asleep, dropped his pepperoni pizza IN the bed, i'd turned over and my nipple had sucked a piece of pepperoni onto it!!!

On our next visit to the pizza shop, we laughed and remembered what had happened and relayed the story to Ian the pizzaman... On arriving home with our favourite pepperoni pizza we discovered the lovely Ian had kindly put holes in the centre of every piece of pepperoni so they'd grip to my nipple better... what a pizzaman eh!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my. A pepperoni will never be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL nice! pepperoni ring toss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what a man!! Good to meet you Tracey and your two lovely dogs. Arent JRs just wonderful?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never be able to look at a pepperoni pizza now, without thinking of you!!LOL

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete