Friday 3 February 2012

The First Snow of Winter

I woke up this morning to snow.. not a lot of snow, but snow all the same.

The First Snow of Winter 3 Feb 2012 003

The weatherman on television informed us that tonight and into tomorrow we will get about 10 inches of snow.. I will be there with my camera awaiting the white stuff to land.

In November 2010 we had lots of snow, the first in years and lots of troughs in the grass had to be made so the dogs could go to the toilet without getting lost.

24th November 2010 the first snow of winter 016

My shovel is at the ready, just in case we have lots of snow like 2010..

Watch This Space

signature_4

1 comment:

  1. aargh! We are having it too! Don't like! Too cold - I am a Southern Softie ;)
    Your pics are fab.
    x

    ReplyDelete