Monday 25 October 2010

A mini break for 2

Back in July, i won a competition for a mini break for 2 in a country park hotel. It consists of 2 nights dinner bed and breakfast with full use of the facilities too. Now i’m a non swimmer so the pool is a must for me as i need to learn how to swim. i also want to try out a sauna and jacuzzi too.

I have never stayed anywhere so fancy in my life and cannot wait.

Tomorrow is the day we’ve been waiting for.. We’ll drop the dogs off in their holiday home first, its on a farm in the country and they get spoilt rotten when ever they’ve stayed in the past.

We’ll then drive just over 140 miles away, not too far, and arrive in time for afternoon tea.

I’ll take plenty of photographs as its apparantly set in wonderful grounds near a lake. I know its supposed to rain but i really don’t care. I’ll be away from home, getting a meal cooked for me and i won’t have to wash up…. bliss!

On Wednesday after breakfast we’re heading off to see how cars are made and get lunch provided too. In all it should be a good couple of days..

2 comments:

  1. enjoy your mini break it sounds so good, can't wait to see where you went and remember, photos, photos, photos!!

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! have a fab time - you deserve it and need it. can't wait to see more of your fab pics :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete