Friday, 10 July 2009

Cancer Update from Johns-Hopkins

Tonight i received this email, i have no idea how true it is but thought i'd pass it on just in case xx

Cancer Update from Johns-Hopkins

Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!

On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said this is what caused her breast
cancer. It has been identified as the most common cause
of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer

Sheryl Crow's oncologist told her:
"women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the
bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is
a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue.
So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has
been left in a car. Pass this on to all the women in your
life. "
This information is the kind we need to know that just might save
us! Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle
instead of plastic!


This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed
Army Medical Center
No plastic
containers in

No water
bottles in freezer
plastic wrap
in microwave.

A dioxin chemical causes cancer,
especially breast cancer.
Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies.
Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them
as this releases dioxins from the plastic.

Recently, Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital ,
was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.
He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.
He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using
plastic containers...
This especially applies to foods that contain fat.

He said that the
combination of fat, high heat,=2 0and plastic releases
dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the

Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex
or ceramic containers for heating food...
You get the same results, only without the

So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and
soups, etc., should be removed from the container
and heated in something else.

Paper isn't bad but
you don't know what is in the
It's just safer to use tempered
glass, Corning Ware,
He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food
restaurants moved away from the foam containers to
paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons..
Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran wrap,
is just as dangerous when placed
over foods to be cooked in the microwave.
As the food is nuked, the high heat
causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and
drip into the food.

food with a paper towel
This is an
article that should be sent
To anyone important in

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing this, I will pass this information on. I do carry water in a plastic bottle in the car! I will be changing my ways xxx