Sunday, 1 September 2013

Its Launch Day!!!

One of my favourite authors has a new book out today and I am so excited as i have read all of her work and am never disappointed.
Lynda Renham’s new book is called The Valentine Present and Other Diabolical Liberties and is available on Amazon.
9780957137264 - Copy
I first discovered Lynda’s work when i nipped over to Amazon and “Wedding Cake to Turin” popped up as a  book “similar to” what i had just read. Infact it was nothing like which i had just read, this book was hilarious and got me hooked.
Each of Lynda’s other books have always had me laughing, they are such fun and make me reach for the Tena Lady. I cannot really say i have a favourite as such but when i first opening “Coconuts and Wonderbras”and read about Libby mentioning all the different diets she has tried, i laughed because i could really associate with her.
There were plenty of laugh out loud moments where i actually cried with laughter at some of her antics.
Anyway, over at Lynda's Launch Page on Facebook there are competitions galore and giveaways too today. so get over there and join in the fun.. go on.. what are you waiting for?
signature_1

No comments:

Post a Comment