Sunday 11 April 2010

My Friend is Cycling Kenya to raise funds for Breast, Ovarian & Cervical Cancer

I met Sandhy over 2 years ago through the Ovacome website. I had just finished all my cancer treatment and Sandhy was starting hers, I sent her a message of support and our friendship grew.

sandhy

Anyway You should all go to see her blog as its fantastic and lists all about her up and coming Cycle Ride . I’d really appreciate it if you could sponsor her too as she needs heaps of money, which she mentions about in her blog. I have added a Just Giving button to my blog which takes you to the secure fund raising page.

Feel free to steal this post from me to put on your blogs as i know a lot of you are affected with either Breast, Ovarian or Cervical Cancer.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and don’t forget.. Go see Sandhy's Blog

1 comment:

  1. thank you my friend.
    It seems so much longer than a few years that we've known one another - I am so glad we met! :o)
    And we will be friends until we are comparing blue rinses at 95!! woop!
    x

    ReplyDelete