Tuesday 28 July 2009

Bloggerty doo dah Bloggerty day, My oh my what a Bloggerty day!!




Seems i have the Blog Bug!!! AArrgghhhhhhhhh.

As i've been tracing my family history for 21 years, i thought it was maybe about time i shared it with others, even though it won't mean a thing to you all.

I only started messing about trying to set out a page last night and boy has it given me a headache!!

anyway here's a link to my other blog if anyone is interested, i will be updating it daily or even a few times a day now i'm happy with the layout.

Feel free to follow and comment. I've only posted twice upto now so there's nothing too exciting going on

1 comment:

  1. this image made me laugh

    take care and I hope you are managing your addiction.

    best wishes
    Ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete