Tuesday 10 February 2009

Yeeeuuukkkkkkkk!!

Just recently I’m having trouble sleeping. On Sunday I slept possibly for about an hour.
Needless to say I was whacked all day yesterday and by 8pm I was tucked up in bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I’d gone!

I woke up at 10pm bursting for the loo, that was it then, wide awake again grrrrr. I woke feeling awful too, my head was throbbing, I had stomach ache and felt so sick too.
I took a couple of paracetamol and eventually nodded off again, waking up at 10.15 this morning!!

I’ve had stomach ache all day, it feels as if I’ve been kicked and to be honest a very unpleasant pain. The sicky feeling or headache hasn’t left me all day either and to top it all i'm having one of my dizzy head days, where i feel really light headed as if i'll faint at any minute. I’m going to have a lovely hot bubble bath later see if that sorts me out.

We’ve been out today in search of a new vacuum cleaner as the one Dave has doesn’t suck up dog hairs too good. We saw one we thought was ok but are going again tomorrow as Argos possibly do the same one cheaper.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you feel better now? I get the odd dizzy attack to - I reckon that's the menopause. Grr.

    get well [that's an order]
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. none of that sounds fun, I hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete