Friday 2 January 2009

Great Friends and Mittens!

The New Year is good so far. I’ve “met” new friends and have been sharing their experiences with the dreaded Ovarian Cancer. It’s not all doom and gloom though, blimey I’ve been laughing like mad at the messages we’ve been sending each other these last two days….Elastic bands holding “things” in place. Where the surgeons put your insides after operating.. I tell you, these ladies are fantastic and so so funny.

Myself and Dave went out today to try to find me some mittens! Warm ones. I have gloves that are thick and quilted but unfortunately they’re far too big for me and the wind whistles in and my hands are freezing. I was kind of hoping to have some by tomorrow tea time as we’re off to watch Newcastle Vipers play Edinburgh Capitals at Whitley Bay ice arena, and that’s one cooooooooooooooolllllllldddddddd rink! Unfortunately there were no mitts suitable so I’ll be wearing my man size gloves.

Blimey aren’t I boring on this blog front? I can never think of what to write hahaha…

No comments:

Post a Comment